Posted by CAM-VIP on June 26, 2010 at 5:45 AM
The campaign has been up and running for just over a month. What has happened in that time?
- A forum, website, facebook group and application have been set up.
- A leaflet explaining the campaign has been made available for download.
- The leaflet appeared in Andy Sutton's video of the York MiniFest.
- A MiniMeet at The Anglers Rest has been arranged for the 24th of July.
- 750 membership cards have been produced.
- Over 90 vaping pubs have been identified thanks to Rusty and El-Cig.
- An advert has been produced for the August edition of Northsidelife magazine, thanks to eciggyman and Jaded.
- A Basic Guide to Vaping has been included on the site, thanks to Buggles.
All we need to do is Spread the Word about the LEGAL alternative to smoking in pubs!!